SKyPASS Arts Access for All is a program that is available to members of our community who receive financial assistance from the Commonwealth of Kentucky to enjoy up to four (4) FREE tickets. These tickets apply to most Orchestra Kentucky, SKyPAC Main Stage, and BG OnStage performances.
Who is eligible?
Members of our community receiving financial assistance from the Commonwealth of Kentucky.
How may I get my SKyPASS membership card?
SKyPASS membership cards will be distributed by our community partners to individuals who qualify.
Reach out to our current community partnering organizations.
If you are or can enroll in their services:
- Dishman-McGinnis FRC (270-746-2254)
- Drakes Creek Middle School Youth Services Center: (270-467-0262)
- Parker Bennett Curry Family Resource Center (270-746-2274)
Available upon proof of KY financial assistance:
- Barren River District Health Department - KY HANDS 270-781-2490 ext. 247
- Cabinet of Health and Family Services (270-784-2553)
- Center for Behavioral Health (270-782-2100)
- Community Action of Southern Kentucky Simpson Co. (270-586-3238)
- Family Enrichment Center (270-781-6714)
- Lifeskills Inc: 270-901-5000 ext. 3105
- New Opportunities and Ways: (270-904-1109)
- Potter Children's Home (270-843-3038)
What concerts/performances may I attend?
These tickets will apply to most Orchestra Kentucky, SKyPAC Main Stage, and BG OnStage Performances. Tickets are available 30 days prior to the event.
The following shows currently have tickets available:
Fri. December 1 @ 6:30 PM | BG OnStage- Magic Tree House: A Ghost Tale for Mr. Dickens Jr.
FREE Holiday Film Series- no tickets necessary, just show up!
- Tuesday, December 19 @ 6:30 PM | Elf
– IN PERSON at 601 College Street
– PHONE 270. 904.1880 (M-F, 9 AM – 5PM)
To order tickets, call the box office at 270-904-1880 with the following information: Name, Address, Phone Number, Email, SKyPASS Member ID, SKyPASS Member Passcode, and quantity of tickets for show desired.
Not all events are eligible for SKyPASS. For those eligible, limited number of tickets are available. As a reminder, there is a 4 ticket maximum for each event.
If your request is approved, you will be emailed a ticket confirmation.
Pick up Tickets
Tickets will be held at Will Call beginning approximately 2 hours before the concert start time. An I.D must be presented at time of pick-up in order to receive tickets. All tickets must be picked up 30 min. prior to showtime or they will be considered relinquished/forfeited.
Tickets will be held at the SKyPAC ticket office (M-F: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.) – 601 College Street Bowling Green, KY 42101.
For information about being a Sponsor contact Denise Lubey.
For information about being on our Partner list contact Dillon Godolphin.