Kroger is committed to helping our communities grow and prosper. Year after year, local schools, churches and other nonprofit organizations will earn millions of dollars through Kroger Community Rewards®.
The Kroger Community Rewards® makes supporting SKyPAC easy…all you have to do is shop at Kroger and swipe your Plus Card! By enrolling in the Community rewards and listing SKyPAC as your supporting organization we can earn up to $50,000 quarterly. There is no easier way to support the Arts in Southern Kentucky! Once you have register your purchases will begin earning rewards for SKyPAC within 7 to 10 business days of registering your Kroger Plus Card online.
- Simply register online at https://www.kroger.com/communityrewards
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy; if not you can use the phone number assigned to your card.
- If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, please know that they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- If you are a new online customer, click on “Create an Account” box.
- If you are already an online customer Click on Sign In – Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter SKyPAC or # 89814 as the organization and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see SKyPAC on the bottom of your information page under Community Rewards.
- Remember you must swipe your Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to your Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.