How SKyPAC is Responding to Coronavirus – Precautions & More
We care about your well-being, and that’s why we’re writing to let you know that SKyPAC is closely following updates related to the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
At present, all shows are taking place as scheduled, and all standard ticketing policies are in effect. SKyPAC is thoroughly cleaned after each performance, and our staff is presently undertaking additional cleaning and safety measures, including frequent hand-washing.
We strongly recommend that every patron follow the preventive guidelines provided by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), outlined below. For the well-being of your fellow patrons, if you feel ill, please stay home.
We are following guidelines provided by the Barren River District Health Department regarding public events. At this time, the health department, city, or the county have not recommended canceling public events.
If you have questions or would like to know more about how we are responding to any new developments in the outbreak, please visit our website at theskypac.com/coronavirus. This page will be updated regularly.
And if you have questions, please don’t hesitate to email us or call us at 270.904.5000.
Recommendations for Disease Prevention
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
• Stay home when you are sick.
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
• CDC does not recommend that people who are well wear a facemask to protect themselves.
• Facemasks should be used by people who show symptoms of COVID-19.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water if hands are visibly dirty.